Unique Handcrafted Jewelry

Welcome to Lauren Elise Designs!

Thank you for stopping by, we hope you'll take the time to look around.
We're all about beautifully handcrafted jewelry designed for the sophisticated, and fashion conscious!

Perfect for anyone wishing to make a statement or pull together an outfit with flair and style.

Friday, December 4, 2009

ETSY Store -COMING SOON!!!!


    Hello everyone!  I pray that you're having a wonderful Christmas season!  I LOVE this time of year and have been enjoying getting our house into the "festive" mood with all the lights and decor!  There's nothing more relaxing than sitting by a warm fire, amidst all the beautiful decorations, with the twinkle of lights all around as a gentle snow falls outside.  It truly is almost "magical" and a time that I can appreciate the winter wonderland outside!  It's a time of year when memories are made, loved ones gather and gifts are given.  As everyone tries to find the perfect gift for their loved one, I thought it the appropriate time of year to officially announce that I have a Lauren Elise Designs Etsy store coming soon -it's set up, I just have yet to stock it! :-)  
    After my jewelry party on Dec. 8th, I plan to list several items in time for those of you who are still looking for that perfect gift -be sure to check back for the GRAND OPENING!!  The Lauren Elise Designs Etsy store will allow those of you who live in other states, to purchase my jewelry!  Lots of exciting things around the corner including wire wrapped rings!  I'm excited to introduce new designs and new additions to my line of jewelry!  Keep checking back for more details and until then, enjoy the most wonderful time of the year with family and friends!!

~Lauren Elise

No comments: