Unique Handcrafted Jewelry

Welcome to Lauren Elise Designs!

Thank you for stopping by, we hope you'll take the time to look around.
We're all about beautifully handcrafted jewelry designed for the sophisticated, and fashion conscious!

Perfect for anyone wishing to make a statement or pull together an outfit with flair and style.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

FREE SHIPPING!!!



Are any of you wondering where this year has gone??  I truly can't believe that we're now in the month of NOVEMBER!!!  I have to say that I LOVE the Holidays and can't wait for them to get here, despite not feeling ready for them yet.  Like you, I still have a few gifts left to get (yes, I said few- I start my shopping EARLY).

Here at Lauren Elise Designs, we're offering FREE SHIPPING on all jewelry orders until that most special day called Christmas.  :-)  This is a perfect time to start your shopping, and get beautiful Handcrafted Jewelry for that special someone.  I also have fabulous Designer *Replica* Purses and wallets that would make great gifts (free shipping does not apply). 


As I've mentioned previously, I will be restocking my Etsy store during these next couple of weeks, until that time please email me if you see something in particular that you like.  I take Paypal and can easily invoice you just as I would via Etsy. 


Happy November, Everyone!  Start your shopping!!!!




Sincerely,
~Lauren Elise

Note: Free Shipping applies to orders within the US only.  Thank you!

No comments: