Unique Handcrafted Jewelry

Welcome to Lauren Elise Designs!

Thank you for stopping by, we hope you'll take the time to look around.
We're all about beautifully handcrafted jewelry designed for the sophisticated, and fashion conscious!

Perfect for anyone wishing to make a statement or pull together an outfit with flair and style.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Featured at Four Rivers Salon

           I am very pleased to announce that Lauren Elise Jewelry is now being featured at the beautiful
Four Rivers Salon in Bethany on 42nd, 4255 30th Ave. S., Fargo, ND, as well as some of my designer replica handbags.  For those of you in the area, swing by and check it out!!  Also, my friend, Alicia works there and is a great hair stylist!  Swing by, pick out some great jewelry, a new purse and get your hair done all at the same stop!  What girl can resist that?  I'm very excited about this new venture, and the expansion of Lauren Elise Designs.  I'm looking forward to meeting new people and gaining more clients.  Designing jewelry with YOU in mind, is one of my favorite things to do!


Thanks for your support and patience.  I'm busy making jewelry this week, and I can't wait to introduce some gorgeous new designs to you!  I have enlisted my sister to do some more modeling over the next few days (and to organize my beads!-haha).  I'm striving to have a few new pieces blogged by the end of this week!


Happy July to all!


Sincerely,
~Lauren Elise

No comments: