Unique Handcrafted Jewelry

Welcome to Lauren Elise Designs!

Thank you for stopping by, we hope you'll take the time to look around.
We're all about beautifully handcrafted jewelry designed for the sophisticated, and fashion conscious!

Perfect for anyone wishing to make a statement or pull together an outfit with flair and style.

Monday, July 19, 2010

J'taime Paris


  I had the privilege of living in Europe for about a year and a half, and while I traveled to many countries, I happen to have a very special place in my heart for Paris!  I loved everything about it and have so many fond memories of being there.  I would absolutely LOVE to go back with my husband one day!  Beautiful architecture, fabulous coffee, quaint little shops, fresh flowers, outdoor markets, the lovely language, these are just a few of the charming attributes of this "city of love".

  I decided to create a necklace in honor of my love of Paris..... 




The Jolie (meaning "pretty" in French) necklace is charming, interesting, vintage, and definitely Paris inspired!  It incorporates a chandelier crystal, rhinestone button, bronze key, and a few other assorted charms.  It instantly adds "love" to any outfit.  While the name means "pretty", I guarantee you'll feel stunning while wearing it!  
   This necklace is $55.00, and if you decide that you must have it, :-) please email me at laurenelisedesigns@rocketmail.com  I'm busy building my inventory for several upcoming parties, and the Four Rivers Salon (in Fargo, ND), so I'm keeping my Etsy shop stocked with just a few items. If you're interested in any of the designs you see on my blog -please email me for more information regarding how to purchase them!


Dream of Paris and the lovely Jolie necklace! ;-D

Sincerely,
~Lauren Elise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.markbattypublisher.com/jsp/buytramadol/#1003 tramadol hcl 37 - tramadol class