Unique Handcrafted Jewelry

Welcome to Lauren Elise Designs!

Thank you for stopping by, we hope you'll take the time to look around.
We're all about beautifully handcrafted jewelry designed for the sophisticated, and fashion conscious!

Perfect for anyone wishing to make a statement or pull together an outfit with flair and style.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things.....

~Coffee & quaint coffee shops, Europe, dresses, anything with a damask pattern, scarves, chocolate, jewelry, heels, sushi, my hubby's kisses, horses, amazing architecture, beads, photography, vintage charm, Summer, hats, my camera, and...... PURSES!!!

    Ok, so these are just a "few" of my favorite things, in no particular order....none of the truly important things in life are on it, yes I realize that. :-)  However, I said all this to say that I really love purses!  Due to this love (or addiction, as my husband will tell you) I've decided to introduce some FABULOUS Designer **REPLICA** Handbags!   Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Chloe', Coach......to name a few!  You can get the "look" without the pick-yourself-up-off-the-floor-extremely- high- price! 

  Have you ever thought about the fact that you can accessorize your wardrobe with pieces of "art"?  With fun jewelry, amazing shoes, or unique handbags,  you can do just that!  I LOVE having jewelry parties, and am enjoying adding purses to the mix!  Jewelry/Purse parties -what woman wouldn't love coming to one of THOSE parties?? ;-) I enjoy getting to meet new people, and getting to show my jewelry (and purses) in person!  However, I know that this isn't possible for everyone.  Due to this reason, I will be selling these purses right here on my blog as well -payment via Paypal.  Email me at LaurenEliseDesigns@rocketmail.com  if you're interested!  I only have a few in stock right now (some not shown).  Grab one of these gorgeous purses (and jewelry while you're at it) to add some pizazz to your Spring/Summer wardrobe!  ;-)


.....now if I could only figure out a way to sell SHOES!  I'd be set!!  Haha!

Happy Resurrection Day everyone!!  Because HE lives!

Sincerely,
~Lauren Elise



p.s.- I will be listing these beauties individually on my blog & Facebook shortly!

No comments: