Unique Handcrafted Jewelry

Welcome to Lauren Elise Designs!

Thank you for stopping by, we hope you'll take the time to look around.
We're all about beautifully handcrafted jewelry designed for the sophisticated, and fashion conscious!

Perfect for anyone wishing to make a statement or pull together an outfit with flair and style.

Monday, April 19, 2010

~Honoring Mothers~

    While I'm not a mother yet, Lord willing I will be one day!  (Our parents are hoping SOON)  Haha!
I DO have an incredible mother and mother-in-law though, and in honor of these special ladies and to those of you who ARE mothers, there is a very wonderful day set apart for you!!  What an incredible responsibility bound up in the word "Mother", I can't even begin to comprehend the depth of this word.  The Lord is the one who gives the grace to raise another human being, but He most certainly has given mothers a very real gift for all that motherhood entails.  I wrote a very special article for my Mom that you can read here that just barely scratches the surface of all the reasons why I love my Mom.  I cherish my mother and am indebted to her in so many ways. 
"Mother's Day" -what a special time to truly thank our mothers and show them how much we love and appreciate them.


A mother is someone to shelter and guide us,
To love us, whatever we do,
With a warm understanding and infinite patience
And wonderful gentleness, too.
How often a mother means swift reassurance
In soothing our small, childish fears,
How tenderly mothers watch over their children
And treasure them all through the years!
The heart of a mother is full of forgiveness
For any mistake, big or small,
And generous always in helping her family,
Whose needs she has placed above all.
A mother can utter a word of compassion
And make all our cares fall away,
She can brighten a home with the sound of her laughter
And make life delightful and gay.
A mother possesses incredible wisdom
And wonderful insight and skill -
In each human heart is that one special corner
Which only a mother can fill!


*By Katherine Nelson Davis


   With that being said, I am offering FREE SHIPPING on ANY jewelry orders from now until this most special day.  I will be posting more pictures in the days to come on my blog and my Facebook page so make sure you check back often. 

   If you are interested in taking advantage of this limited time offer, please email me at LaurenEliseDesigns@rocketmail.com for more information on how you can purchase your favorite designs!

Happy Mother's Day!!

Sincerely,

~Lauren Elise

No comments: